Monday, May 11, 2009

TREASURE KEEPERS AND TREASURIES

Last week I ordered a gift for my dear freind Amber, who never reads my blog. :) Thank goodness, cause I haven't given her the gift yet, and here I am blogging about it. I was just too excited to keep it to myself! The gift is so perfect for Amber and so well made. What I like the most about it is that it's so big. It's about 2 inches tall and you can really hide some stuff in that locket! I love the painting too, it's so pretty and it kind-of looks link Amber too. I had them change out the red crystal for an emerald colored one because emerald is her birth stone (mine too). I paid $20 plus shipping for this lovely locket and it was worth every penny! You can find many more lovely lockets and pendants just like this on ETSY at
SpellboundWings .

I was recently included in a couple of treasuries on Etsy:


TREASURY WEST

"Just keepin' it clean"

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=53468

&

TREASURY WEST

"Pink skies at night"


http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=53406

No comments:

Post a Comment